Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is a local, independent Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and a not-for-profit health insurance company headquartered in Phoenix. Founded in 1939, the company has more than 1,800 dedicated employees throughout its Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler and Flagstaff offices. Providing health insurance products, services and networks to more than 1 million Arizonans, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona offers various health plans for individuals, families, and small and large businesses. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona also offers Medicare supplement plans to individuals over age 65.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona helps to fulfill its mission of improving the quality of life of Arizonans by delivering a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
Focused on revenue growth through the sale and retention of products to existing key accounts. Provides strategic management, development, and coordination of service in assigned market to retain business, improve customer satisfaction, and increase new and and renewal sales.
- Manage assigned book of business with emphasis on strategic account relationships, retention, and effective sales of new / ancillary products.
- Develop a compelling and mutually beneficial strategy to ensure customers are on most appropriate platform and yield the highest possible gain.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with strategic accounts to ensure a high level of satisfaction for BCBSAZ’s group products and processes.
- Create and maintain consistent client interaction with CHS customers to develop strategic relationships.
- Partner with business development executives, client implementation managers, and client service managers to ensure flawless implementation and ongoing service to customers.
- Create a bond with clients at multiple organizational levels to foster a strong sense of service to their account.
- Develop strategy and tactics for account renewal. Present and negotiate renewal.
- Ensure benchmark data and other presentation materials are completed and aligned with strategic needs of account
- Successfully coordinate, communicate and resolve customer and broker complaints and grievances.
- Work with client service managers to coordinate enrollment meetings for strategic group accounts.
- Educate customers on administration and plan changes.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal operations.
- Develop full-year account business plan for each key account
Level 2 – Large Group SRE
- Proactively engage group customers at the c-suite level to create high-level strategic partnerships
- Understand the client’s desired outcomes and how to best achieve these results in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible, using standardized administrative solutions whenever possible
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.