Covid-19 Safety and Support
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is supporting their employees and candidates through COVID-19.
During this global pandemic, our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and job candidates. We are committed to providing updates on how we continue to navigate this pandemic as an employer. Below are the efforts we have made to support our Blue Cross® Blue Shield® of Arizona team members:
For Our Employees:
- We transitioned 97% of our workforce to virtual, and will extend virtual working based on employee survey results.
- Working parents receive updates and resources to support their balancing act at home.
- Zoom fitness classes transformed our Club Blue on-site gym to a virtual gym.
- Kid’s fitness classes have kept employees’ children happy and healthy inside (and busy watching our Club Blue coaches via Zoom).
- Our on-site performance dietician, Kaitlyn, has gone virtual. Cooking with Kaitlyn classes feature healthy recipes, helping our employees stay connected to our mission of Inspiring Health.
- Reusable face masks have been provided to all employees for personal use.
- We have surveyed our employees to ensure we are building a safe and accommodating return- to-office process that addresses employees’ unique circumstances.
- Employees are continuing to telework until further notice.
For Our Candidates:
- All interviews and employee onboarding are virtual.
- New employee orientations including training with executive team members are virtual or in-person.
You can read about what we’re doing for our community by visiting our News Center.