Sr. Manager-Digital Marketing (digital & CRM strategies/digital trends and technology is required)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is a local, independent Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and a not-for-profit health insurance company headquartered in Phoenix. Founded in 1939, the company has more than 1,800 dedicated employees throughout its Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler and Flagstaff offices. Providing health insurance products, services and networks to more than 1 million Arizonans, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona offers various health plans for individuals, families, and small and large businesses. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona also offers Medicare supplement plans to individuals over age 65.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona helps to fulfill its mission of improving the quality of life of Arizonans by delivering a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
This role will be responsible for the tactical and successful design and management of digital & CRM strategy and procedures. It will develop the company’s digital & CRM strategies to meet current and future business goals. A clear understanding and a passion for digital trends and technology is required. An understanding of all digital touch points that a consumer interacts with and how strategic advertising, communications and marketing campaigns use these touch points to help build a brand image in the digital space and increase conversions is required. Management and optimization of consumer journeys and development and optimization of digital content will be part of this role. Innovative thinking, web and multimedia savvy will steer the company’s digital narrative and drive highly effective digital campaigns. This role will collaborate with varies areas of the business including all three lines of business, our digital experience teams, marketing support teams and more. This position will have a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base and improving campaign experience.
- Develop digital & CRM strategy to meet company goals.
- Develop and manage strategic plan, and execution, to increase awareness and engagement and drive growth through increased leads and sales in all digital channels
- Stay up to date and provide recommendations regarding new digital tools and trends that will result in achieving business goals and objectives
- Analyze, report and provide insights on digital assets.
- Develop test and learn plans for optimizing consumer journeys and digital assets.
- Collaborate with and advice segment go-to-market strategists, and internal partners, on digital strategies, campaigns and initiatives. Drive campaign optimization and ensure brand consistency
- Provide strategic insight on all digital advertising and CRM initiatives
- Develop and manage digital content
- Own and manage digital vendor/agency relationships, including tracking budgeted spend
- Oversee and optimize content (videos, infographics, links) to ensure they are easy-to-use, clear, concise, understandable.
- Responsible for new and innovative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that generate qualified leads, drive customer engagement and improve conversion.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Provide strategic support for creation, analysis and optimization of user journeys
- Manage all email initiatives and provide strategic guidance and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with all necessary procedures and policies
- Maintain regulatory compliance across all digital campaigns/channels
- Grow the departments knowledge on digital platforms and strategies, educating marketing and internal parties
- Oversee approvals and filings of materials
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any overtime as requested or needed to perform job responsibilities.
- All other duties as assigned
- Special events and meetings may require evening and/or weekend availability
- Assist with other duties not detailed here to further enhance the success of the company’s marketing efforts
Within BCBSAZ and HCA, it is essential that we create a culture of inclusion and opportunity as well as actively guard against bias of any kind. Discrimination and racism are real. Our aim is to empower every member of our team to engage in our mission of improving health for Arizonans. We believe that the power and perspective of diversity and inclusion is in fact, essential to our success in serving clients, achieving our mission and creating a healthy environment for all.
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Skills / Requirements