Awarded a Healthiest Employer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona aims to fulfill its mission to inspire health and make it easy. BCBSAZ offers a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
This position is hybrid and work to be performed within the state of AZ only.
This position will help implement a variety of Marketing discipline initiatives. Responsibilities will include management of brand campaigns for integrated care delivery practice as well as marketing support for care delivery operations. The role also involves execution of AZ Blue brand campaigns to promote and generate demand for the company’s products and services to prospective members, as well as brokers and providers. Duties may include assessment of opportunities and engagements to the execution of marketing plans, and development of promotional materials, educational content, and digital and social media assets to align with organizational objectives.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSRequired Work Experience
- 3 years of experience in Marketing, advertising, or related field
- 1-2 years of project or account management experience
- High School Diploma
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSPreferred Work Experience
- Experience in Healthcare, Medical, or Insurance Marketing field
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field of study
- ESSENTIAL job functions AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute on marketing plans and deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Manage marketing deliverables including but not limited to, sales materials, digital advertising, landing pages, signage, video, event collateral, email campaigns, etc.
- Work under management direction to develop and write creative briefs for projects
- Manage content plans aligned with the editorial calendar for websites, newsletters, and emails
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments to ensure stakeholder input, accuracy of deliverables (, and adherence to Compliance guidelines).
- Communicate with cross-functional teams, internal marketing team members and external partners to make sure goals and objectives are accomplished.
- Monitor and report results tracking for campaigns.
- Ensure that all communications adhere to BCBSAZ brand and style guidelines, corporate and regulatory compliance standards where required
- Assure quality and accuracy of all deliverables and as they go through the approval process.
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Job Skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Written communications skills
Required Professional Competencies
- Work effectively with staff from all divisions
- Advanced attention to detail and quality focused
- Knowledge of advertising and branding principles
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, while coordinating multiple projects within the assigned deadlines.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with excellent attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Self-directed, capable of completing assignments with minimal direction
- Able to champion development and execution of critical campaigns, programs, and initiatives
- Possess excellent professional and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and interface with all levels of employees and leadership
- Able to identify alternative ways to solve business needs/problems
Required Leadership Experience and Competencies
- Able to work effectively and communicate with external vendors
- Understand how to work through complex political situations and team dynamics
- Able to identify, mitigate, or resolve challenging situations with little or no management involvement
- Align daily work to overall project and business objectives
- Make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines
- Interpret BCBSAZ’s goals and apply them to projects and deliverables
- Able to work effectively with employees from all divisions
Preferred Job Skills
- Working in a compliance-driven industry and multi-level company
Preferred Professional Competencies
- Experience using project management software (WorkFront, Basecamp, Workamajig, etc.)
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (e.g., Salesforce)
- Experience managing marketing projects from inception to implementation
- Experience working with email/digital communications tools
Preferred Leadership Experience and Competencies
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Thank you for your interest in Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. For more information on our company, see azblue.com. If interested in this position, please apply.