Intern- Marketing (Digital Products)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is a local, independent Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and a not-for-profit health insurance company headquartered in Phoenix. Founded in 1939, the company has more than 1,800 dedicated employees throughout its Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler and Flagstaff offices. Providing health insurance products, services and networks to more than 1 million Arizonans, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona offers various health plans for individuals, families, and small and large businesses. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona also offers Medicare supplement plans to individuals over age 65.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona helps to fulfill its mission of improving the quality of life of Arizonans by delivering a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
- Collaborate with all marketing discipline areas and other divisions to accomplish goals and objectives
- Participate on work teams, contribute to projects and initiatives, and perform various tasks
- Expand and develop knowledge through exposure to the roles within the marketing team
- Assist with development of marketing materials and programs
- Review, update and maintain marketing materials and documentation
- Compile information and provide recommendations for improvement
- Assist in writing user stories across a range of product functionality and web portals
- Prepare research and market data to aid in evaluating the performance of web or marketing efforts
- Prepare analytics dashboards to track and glean insights from performance
- Support marketing discipline initiative and compliance
- Perform all other duties as assigned
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Skills / Requirements