Intern- Community Health Inter
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is a local, independent Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and a not-for-profit health insurance company headquartered in Phoenix. Founded in 1939, the company has more than 1,800 dedicated employees throughout its Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler and Flagstaff offices. Providing health insurance products, services and networks to more than 1 million Arizonans, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona offers various health plans for individuals, families, and small and large businesses. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona also offers Medicare supplement plans to individuals over age 65.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona helps to fulfill its mission of improving the quality of life of Arizonans by delivering a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
- Collaborate with Community Health Interventions team to accomplish goals and objectives
- Conduct literature reviews to support activities and resources related to substance use disorder, mental health, and diabetes
- Participate in team meetings, contribute to projects and initiatives, and perform various administrative tasks
- Compile information and provide recommendations for the development and maintenance of the Mobilize AZ website and other resources
- Expand and develop knowledge through exposure to the roles within the Community Health Interventions team
- Perform other duties as assigned
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Skills / Requirements