Front Office Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Patient Experience Coordinator)
About Prosano Health Solutions:
Prosano Health Solutions, in partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, is launching an Advanced Primary Care model with a clear mission: To Inspire Health and Make it Easy. Our goal is to deliver affordable, convenient, and personalized care to the communities we serve. Our Advanced Primary Care model is focused on providing a signature patient experience which will raise the bar in both the delivery of care, and by ensuring health equity is top of mind. And, in every market we serve, we assure that a customized, high-value system of care is available for our members. Together, we will set the standard for how healthcare can and should be delivered in our State.
Why Join Our Team?
Here’s the fun part. We are in the phase where we are building our team. The team will include people who share our passion and deep commitment to taking the primary care experience to a new level. Our team is unified in providing not only comprehensive care, but a truly exceptional patient experience, leaving our patients with the lasting impression of trust and compassion. We realize we can do great things by working together and adapting processes to provide the best possible care for people. Together, we will improve the health within our communities and make a difference in people’s lives.
If you share this vision and desire to do something different...we look forward to talking to you!
For more information, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition team.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
· Up to 16 days PTO, 11 paid holidays
· 8 hours paid Volunteer hours to serve our community!
· Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
· 401(k) up to 5% dollar per dollar match
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee discounts, gym reimbursement, wellness programs and more!
· Performance Incentive Plan
The Patient Experience Coordinator is an essential position that currently has their Medical Assistant certification to assist in supporting operational excellence. The primary role is to ensure that the clinic operations run smoothly and timely on a day-to-day basis. This position has an emphasis on customer/patient care excellence, privacy, compliance, and serving in a dynamic health setting.
- Welcome patients and conduct check-in with required forms
- Work in partnership with Prosano leadership to provide seamless and integrated service to our patients
- Lead the scheduling and patient visit coordination functions within the practice management system
- Welcome patients and conduct check-in process
- Ensure our patients are always delighted with the level of care they receive
- Be an ambassador in the local community - building relationships with other healthcare providers, social/community organizations, and marketing partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a patient-facing or customer facing position
- Completion of an accredited medical assistance certification program
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Phlebotomy Certification Required
- CPR Certification Required
- Excellent patient or customer service and communication skills
- A flexible and positive attitude
- A proactive and adaptable working style; able to cover tasks as they arise
- Impeccable judgment
- Proficient PC skills
Prosano Health Solutions employees will need to comply with center vaccination requirements and provide full proof of vaccination status as part of the pre-employment screening process.
Prosano Health Solutions does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Thank you for your interest in Prosano Health Solutions. If interested in this position, please apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R2243