EDM Administrator (Sharepoint/Onbase) - Remote AZ
Awarded a Healthiest Employer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona aims to fulfill its mission to inspire health and make it easy. BCBSAZ offers a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
The remote work opportunity requires residency, and work to be performed, within the State of Arizona.
Purpose of the job
- The ECM Administrator will be responsible for supporting daily user imaging business operations; working with business owners and functional administrators to analyze processes and / or workflow designs to develop imaging plans and business process models; developing and maintaining capture profiles and user replication policies; documenting, diagnosing, and resolving operational problems; maintaining security policies; performing basic ECM training. The ECM Administrator participates in documenting process and workflow requirements, and then builds solutions which fulfill these requirements.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSRequired Work Experience
- 1 year of experience with SharePoint and deploying solutions across mid- to large-sized organizations
- 3 years of experience with network configuration, security, and maintenance
- 5 years of experience in computer technology and/or information systems
- High-School Diploma or GED in general field of study
Preferred Work Experience
- 5 years of experience in implementing, maintaining and enhancing Enterprise Content Management (ECM) application
- 5 years of experience with network configuration, security, and maintenance
- 5 years of experience working in healthcare-related systems as an analyst or programmer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field
ESSENTIAL job functions AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze business needs as they relate to client business objectives.
- Lead configuration efforts on EDM platform.
- Performs software administration tasks.
- Using well established software engineering principles, design software using modern object oriented
- languages and web services platforms
- Perform System Administration functions on client systems
- Testing & Validation
- Troubleshooting gaps in systems outputs
- Troubleshooting system performance issues
- Training others to properly use the system
- Overcoming obstacles and barriers to implementation progress
- Ability to manage users, roles, single sign-on configurations, capture profiles, work queues, document import folders
- Experience with the configuration of scanning and other document import processes and developing custom scripts
- Ability to triage issues with an ECM application, reviewing log files and generating error reports
- Ability to document and maintain key system configurations
- Acts as a liaison between customers and technical teams to identify, research, and resolve problems with application systems, their associated interfaces, and underlying infrastructure.
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements. Participate in on-call rotation
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Required Job Skills
- Intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
- Strong comprehension of Microsoft SharePoint Farm best practices.
- Knowledge of Hyland Out of the Box (OOTB) features
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Visio etc)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer and other supported browsers.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Client and Server operating systems.
- Working knowledge of EDM tangent systems including Active Directory Rights Management Server (AD RMS), Unified Access Gateway (UAG), Data Protection Management (DPM) etc.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methods (Waterfall, Agile).
- Experience with MS SQL Server, HTML, Windows OS
- Programming experience in .NET and experience in integrating ECM platform with external Line of Business applications
Required Professional Competencies
- Strong ability to Design business solutions using, SharePoint Out of the Box (OOTB) features, MS Office, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, Visio, MS Access, SQL Server Report Builder, and PowerPivot
- Use judgment and creativity to design solution options to meet requirements/specifications as provided by business analysts and platform owners and team.
- Strong ability to quickly document technical requirements, processes, policies, procedures, best practices and etc. to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong ability to flowchart, diagram andchart business processes, workflow and process flow.
- Ability to quickly identify, learn and recommend third-party tools to meet business and technical requirements.
- Ability to edit, run and schedule Windows & SharePoint PowerShell scripts as directed.
- Ability to research and learn new skills without formalized classroom training. Ability to apply concepts learned in formalized training and conference settings to organizational challenges.
- Strong analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions and assist in troubleshooting and resolution of any failures due to hardware or software issues.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints.
- Perseverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.
- Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Required Leadership Experience and Competencies
Preferred Job Skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
Preferred Professional Competencies
- Advanced systems research and analysis expertise
- Impeccable project management skills
- knowledge of internal departments and operations
Preferred Leadership Experience and Competencies
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Thank you for your interest in Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. For more information on our company, see azblue.com. If interested in this position, please apply.