Director, Enterprise Salesforce
Awarded a Healthiest Employer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona aims to fulfill its mission to inspire health and make it easy. BCBSAZ offers a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
This work opportunity requires residency, and work to be performed, within the State of Arizona.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for leading the overall strategy for Salesforce across the organization, inclusive of marketing, sales and service cloud capabilities. Direct, establish and execute on a strategic vision and roadmap for custom Salesforce capabilities across the organization by collaborating with stakeholders and executive leadership to scope, prioritize and deliver critical business
solutions. The leader will have overall accountability for driving custom solutions across the Salesforce landscape and will have ownership for enabling business processes on salesforce platforms, delivering quality solutions, and managing enhancements of business processes to drive business outcomes.
1. Required Work Experience
· 10 years of experience designing, building, and supporting large enterprise environments
· 5 years of experience in Salesforce, including a proven track record in sales, service, and marketing within a health
· 3 years of experience designing large-scale infrastructure and/or enterprise level solutions
· 3 years of management or leadership experience
2. Required Education
· High School diploma or GED
3. Required Licenses
4. Required Certifications
1. Preferred Work Experience
· 10 year of experience developing custom Salesforce solutions
· 5 years of experience with healthcare industry
· 3 years of experience in leading Salesforce related implementations within a complex environment
· 3 years of experience in portfolio management, strategy, and/or operational excellence
· 3 years of experience in project management
2. Preferred Education
· Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, computer systems, or related field
3. Preferred Licenses
4. Preferred Certifications
· Salesforce certifications, such as Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer, or Salesforce Architect
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead and manage the sales, service, and marketing teams to ensure the successful execution of business goals and objectives.
· Develop and implement strategic initiatives and best practices across multiple Salesforce clouds, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and OmniStudio.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain a cohesive Salesforce ecosystem that supports the organization's vision and goals.
· Drive user-centric software development to improve the overall customer experience and satisfaction.
· Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify areas of improvement and ensure continuous growth.
· Maintain currency of the technology landscape including vendors, techniques, solutions, etc.
· Analyze, design and adjust the system to ensure problems are solved in a dynamic environment; aligned to Business Processes and Requirements. Provide perspective on leading industry trends, and recommend new and emerging
· Ensure integrity of solutions during their lifetime; conduct product evaluations and tradeoffs.
· Develop applicable roadmaps that support business strategies for organizational growth and success.
· Document domain specific content/collateral, based on Salesforce standards/ methodologies supporting the current state and future state architecture.
· Participate and lead research and development efforts (proofs of concept, prototypes), when introducing new technologies.
· Provide technical expertise to the Project Management Office (PMO) including effort projections, work breakdown structures and technical resource planning.
· Educate and influence others in order to gain buy-in on proposed solutions.
· Ensures technology solutions are ready to meet the defined specifications, and that the solution is sustainable
· Facilitate communications between workgroups and business stakeholders for technical issues and/or major changes, acting as the technical domain subject matter expert.
· Provide guidance and mentorship to staff, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning.
· Keep current and informed of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in Salesforce and related fields.
· Serve as technical owner and point of contact for solution support.
· Review relevant production and operating policies to ensure that the most efficient processes are in place and determine tactical plans to improve processes and services that can be streamlined and/or improved.
· Perform cost, risk, supportability, effectiveness, and architectural compliance analysis on systems and applications.
· Deliver assessment services, develop business cases, design solution architecture, and recommend multi-phased, complex migration programs that address technology, people/organization, and process change.
· Ensure re-use of existing services, solutions and components wherever possible to minimize development or acquisition of new solutions; ensure new solutions are designed and developed in a cost-efficient manner and meet service quality.
· Support the PMO during installations, upgrades, changes and integrations including test design, execution and support.
· Develop timelines, work estimates, cost projections, and manage projects to approved guidelines; review and consult on design and technical approach of projects to ensure consistency.
· Provide analytical and programming support and planning for Salesforce related projects, initiatives, and systems.
· Ensure change management protocols maximize benefit and alleviate unnecessary disruption.
· Establish and meet short and long term organizational and department goals consistent with company objectives and division strategy
· Manage staff performance, develop staff, oversee development and maintenance of training materials for new and existing staff, establish performance goals, provide feedback to staff throughout year and complete year-end performance evaluations
· Position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements. Position may require out-of-town or overnight travel.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
1. Required Job Skills · Expert knowledge designing highly redundant, scalable, multi-tier enterprise transaction processing systems from front end to back end.
· Intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
· Intermediate PC proficiency
· Intermediate proficiency in spreadsheet, database and word processing software
2. Required Professional Competencies
· Expert knowledge of OmniStudio and its applications in a multiple cloud environment.
· Strong knowledge of application development, infrastructure and operations.
· Demonstrated advanced understanding of modern enterprise architecture, hands-on experience with Infrastructure platforms.
· Ability to utilize strong analytical skills, take appropriate risks, while dealing with ambiguity and make effective decisions using available data.
· Ability to be approachable, develop peer relationships and build synergy with a diverse team in an ever-changing environment
· Ability to take appropriate risks, using available information.
· Anticipate downstream technical needs and steer architectural designs to appropriately factor in considerations.
· Strong analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions..
· Ability to be customer focused with strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Demonstrated thorough understanding of modern enterprise architecture, hands-on experience with enterprise business intelligence platforms.
· Be driven for results and work effectively with management, project managers, business analysts, developers, engineers, architects, system administrators, and QA to conceive, design, and deliver successful solutions.
· Able to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction including business strategy, product strategy, technical design and implementation.
· Work with all levels of management and functional areas in BCBSAZ and understand the potential implications of system changes to those areas. · Ability to be self-aware and emotionally intelligent, able to give and receive constructive feedback and continue self-development.
· Integrity and Trust 3. Required Leadership Experience and Competencies
· Provide leadership, promote teamwork, meet objectives and exercise independent judgment
· Experience leading and implementing projects and working collaboratively with other departments levels
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time contstraints.
· Ability to build synergy with a diverse team in an ever-changing environment
1. Preferred Job Skills · Knowledge of HIPAA security and privacy standards. · In depth knowledge of healthcare and health plan data structures and business processes and workflows.
2. Preferred Professional Competencies · N/A
3. Preferred Leadership Experience and Competencies · N/A
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Thank you for your interest in Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. For more information on our company, see azblue.com. If interested in this position, please apply.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R3383