Corporate Training Specialist I
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is a local, independent Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and a not-for-profit health insurance company headquartered in Phoenix. Founded in 1939, the company has more than 1,800 dedicated employees throughout its Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler and Flagstaff offices. Providing health insurance products, services and networks to more than 1 million Arizonans, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona offers various health plans for individuals, families, and small and large businesses. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona also offers Medicare supplement plans to individuals over age 65.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona helps to fulfill its mission of improving the quality of life of Arizonans by delivering a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
• Deliver entry-level training courses as assigned on management, professional development, leadership, and other areas
• Demonstrate understanding of content and objectives, their importance, and how they relate to participants
• Develop working relationships with subject matter experts to ensure current knowledge of the BCBSAZ organization
• Maintain course files in accordance with department standards
• Use various teaching methods to accommodate different learning styles
• Provide weekly performance feedback to participants and their management
• Perform review and revisions to existing training materials and create new materials on required topics
• Participate in the quality process as a facilitator, team member or team leader
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Skills / Requirements
Job Reference #: 5451